Well, they are trying her out on the tiny nasal canula...the one you see when kids go home or in adults. She is really too big to still be on the CPAP so they just wanted to test her out with less and see how she did. So far, she is actually doing better...only time will tell.
They are also going to start feeding her one ounce every three hours. They are letting her nipple (try to take it from the bottle) each time and then giving the leftover in her gavage tube. This is all good news...as usual, I am cautious to get optimistic so that is why I am not flying through the roof at the news...forgive me.
Also, I have a cute valentines outfit I was going to put on her and post today but it will have to be late as something happened with the tape and she has scabs across her cheeks...maybe for her "Birth Day" next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment