The life and adventures of two former MK's...and their new additions.
Our first daughter was born full-term on Jan 19, 2009 and 10 short months later, our micro-preemie was born Nov 6, 2009 at 24w3d and 1 pound 6 ounces. Read her story and our journey below.
John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Sunday, February 14, 2010
K Laughing
Apparently the key was not to edit it so it is the whole video, but you should get the idea. :) Yep, that's my mom. She came down for another week to help out and let me spend longer with Em...thus the videos. Thanks!
How fun to hear K laughing! Such joy in her laugh! Glad your Mom could be there with you this last week. We're still praying for you all. In SS class today I could encourage everyone knowing EG is tracking with her eyes (a big PTL). That NICU poem is great-one we all can relate to. Thanks for sharing. Happy valentines's day to you all. Hugs.
Great news about Emily's eyes, the smaller tube, and her being fed more often! For whatever reason, I can't seem to see the videos. It tells me the video isn't available at the time and I should try again later. I'd love to see/hear Emily and hear Kylie's laugh! Maybe later. Lots of love to you four!
3 comments:
How fun to hear K laughing! Such joy in her laugh! Glad your Mom could be there with you this last week. We're still praying for you all. In SS class today I could encourage everyone knowing EG is tracking with her eyes (a big PTL). That NICU poem is great-one we all can relate to. Thanks for sharing. Happy valentines's day to you all. Hugs.
Great news about Emily's eyes, the smaller tube, and her being fed more often! For whatever reason, I can't seem to see the videos. It tells me the video isn't available at the time and I should try again later. I'd love to see/hear Emily and hear Kylie's laugh! Maybe later. Lots of love to you four!
you finally got her laughing...well, Nancy did anyway :-)
April
Post a Comment