Not only did they redo our yard, they did laundry and took care of K, which freed M up to work on the cars and me to well...go to the hospital...guess I am the slacker of the group but I know a little five pound girl that really appreciated the long cuddle times.
She looks SO much like a baby that every time I go in, I stare at her for a little while. If you cut off her big forehead, she looks a lot like her sister. Honestly, back in the day, it took me forever to used to the idea that whether she was going to live was no longer an issue. I had to work on my thoughts to accept that we were over the hump and she was going to make it. Now, I am working on the idea that she is a real baby and she might get healthy enough to come home some day and live with us...still working on that one. It really atarts to sink in when I am feeding her and she's in my arms, sucking on a bottle. She drinks milk like a big girl! :) I don't know what I am going to do when she breathes on her own!
For those trying to get size, that is a preemie nightie.
3 comments:
This looks SO good! And what a cute picture of little smiley sister nearby too!
Dear Becky,
How can I thank you enough for your precious and faithful blog. It has kept me in touch and feeling like I'm a part of things I care deeply about even though I'm far away. Bless Carol and John for their wonderful love!
Dad
We are so glad to hear of how people are coming around to support and serve and encoruage and bless you all. We wish we could be there to put some hands to our love and care for you all! We will continue praying as you mentioned for Em's health and growth... and for that Come Home Date to come soon. It could be sooner than you know! I think we're going to have a party here in China for you on that day. We are ecited.
Much love to you all!
in CHRIST- our Healer, Keeper, Savior, Sustainer...
the Ks
Post a Comment