This is why I posted the ROP thing...Emily had a couple of bloody stools last night. They have stopped her feedings and put her back on IV fluids. They also started her on antibiotics for an infection (the most likely culprit). They took an x-ray and blood work and when they have the results of those, they will decide what to do.
I know I don't know much but the dr hasn't called me back yet and the nurses only know so much...I am praying this will be a small bump but my gut is telling another story. Remember all her problems with eating in the begining? This is the same issue. The intestines are one of the worst areas to have a problem with so I am a bit scared of the implications here.
1 comment:
Bringing your little girl to the throne of grace, and you and Micah too. With love and much prayer.
Post a Comment