John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Friday, February 05, 2010
Quick
I need to post quick before anything happens...this is my new strategy so it isn't so much negative. :) Em had an eye exam this morning and the report says: "The ROP appears to be REGRESSING!!!" Yipee! For those who need a translation: Her eyes are actually getting BETTER. She will still need glasses and probably pretty thick ones, but at least at this point, it looks like her vision was saved! PTL!! Thank you for your prayers and please keep them coming as we are not out of the woods with this one yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! That is great news...we'll keep praying. Hang in there! We're here if you need anything.
Praise the Lord! We will keep praying too! Wished I lived closer so I could help you out too but since I don't I keep praying for you all!
Post a Comment