I got a call from the dr this morning and this is what I heard: "I looked at her eyes this morning and they look good. She responded really well to the laser and second treatment. I don't anticipate her needing any more treatment. I called the drs at LL to let them know to follow up with her and I just need to see her one month after you take her home. She can go back to LL as soon as they can arrange transport."
Whew! What a relief...we can go home!!
5 comments:
Wow becky! That is so awesome! You have really been through a lot in the last few months but even so much just in the last week or so. You are such a strong person. We all have our weak moments, we are human. That is why we have our father in heaven to carry us through all those times. Just keep leaning on him in the spiritual and all your loving friends and family in the natural. I will do anything i can for you, let me know if i can help in any way k! Take care.
home again home again jiggity jig!! So happy for you. Great to hear joy in voice last night too. God is good!! You continue to shine brightly for Him. We love you!!
Wow. What an awesome God we have! So happy for you all.
B&M--you have gone through so much these past few months but like others have said you have shone forth God's goodness and grace by trusting in Him. Thank you for sharing with us. It's been my privelege to bring you often to the throne of God in prayer no matter what time of day it is. Emily Grace has stayed true to her name. What a joy to actually bring her into your own home one of these days. Many hugs to you.
What great news!! Thank you, Lord! We'll be praying for EG's safety as she settles back in at Loma Linda. And, we'll be praying for you, Becky and Micah, as you settle back into your routine again (such as it is). ~Karen~
Great news-thankful that you were able to go home. We are continuing to remember you all in our prayers.
Post a Comment