John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

First Year

So I realized that I never posted K's set of first year pics. I had a hard time going through them all (cause we all know I take a thousand) so I finally just picked some to post.

This first one above is going to be her portrait that goes up on the wall in an 8x10. The rest of these were just for fun...







The faces of K.


Oh so very serious...gee, who does she remind you of? Take a little chub off and she is definitely daddy's little girl!

With the monkey...

Dad running her face through the tree...she thought it was very funny. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and I love the curls! :)

Jim and Marilyn said...

Adorable little sweetie! We love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Does she have a little red in her hair?
June

doug&margarethe said...

She is so adorable with her sweet smile and curls and expressions! Love it. Glad to see she still likes her monkey!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, those pics are so cute!!! Precious little thing! Miss you!

Auntie April