John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Just Because

I was downloading pics when I realized these were still on there and even though they are old, they were for a purpose so I will post them cause I can. :)

Swinging with Grandma...yeah, they got really washed out when they swung into the sun but it is so cute I had to put it on anyway. We are really grateful Grandma was able to take a day off and spend a long weekend helping us out while we were up in Pasadena.

When we got home, K decided to read up on ROP so she would know what is going on with her sister.

Really, she 'reads' for hours every day. I tell M she is just like him in every way but seriously, it is out of control. I think I donated some genes somewhere but all we've got is eye color and curly hair.

This is for Auntie M so she knows I really do let her in to the kitchen now, just to play with her birthday present.

Since I was distracted, she thought it was a good time to attempt a deposit in the dog's food bowl...until I 'caught' her. :)


I am feeling much better and will head in to see Em today. Thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

doug&margarethe said...

Glad K gets to play with her farm animals on the fridge..David D still plays with them on my fridge but now enjoys making them be mixed up..goofy boy!!
Thankful you are feeling better. give your girls a hug from me!

Anonymous said...

where's my Otter shirt pic?!?

you know who.