So I think I am full of good news today. PTL!
1)Kylie is better and acting like her normal self again.
2)I am feeling good...it must have been food poisoning...never thought I'd be glad to have food poisoning!
3)Since I don't have the flu, I can go visit E today if my aunt and uncle can in fact watch K.
4)I can still hold E even though her arm is broken. We just have to be more careful.
5)EG is 3 POUNDS, 3 OUNCES!! We are in the three pound club officially (been over for a few days so we think she is staying). And, she is 15.25 inches long. Let's all remember that she started at 1 pound, 6 ounces and 11 inches long. What a big girl!
6)They have moved E's feedings up to 5cc every three hours. That means she is eating a little over an ounce a day.
7)They are doing PT on her feet (they are turned in at the ankles) and are trying to start reversing "toaster head" (the shape of her head is flat on the sides and tall in the middle because they could only lay her in two positions while on the jet vent). Why is this good news? She is doing well enough that they can turn some of their attention to the less important issues going on.
Thank you for your prayers! I will get a "2 month" picture while I am there tonight...I hope.
4 comments:
6 points of good news!!! That is awesome. So glad you are feeling better and get to see a big heavy EG:). Hope that 2010 continues to be a year of GREAT news for you.
Great news! We're rejoicing with you as well with this great start to the new year.
Fantastic that you can count the blessings again through all the storms! When you share openly and honestly about how you feel, it enables us to pray specifically for your needs.
How is the pumping going? Is Emily taking your milk okay?
So very thankful for Emily's weight gain! Praising God for her progression. Each step is so monumental!
Happy New Year to you and the family.
Post a Comment