
Don't let the bug eyes trip you out. She can't really see out of them and I am just glad they are both looking generally in the same direction. :)
No clothes today (broken right arm...yes, she is babying it, how do they know to do that?) but the hat is from Grandma L and the booties from Grandma E so I thought it was fitting.
I am feeding her...in my hand is her gavage tube that runs through her nose...she is such a good sucker that we might try nippling sooner than normal...maybe this week. The nurse has been putting breast milk on her pacifier and she smacks it down...literally. It is so cute!
For all the Vikings fans out there, I finally hung the jersey so the losing streak should end this week. Everyone loves the baby pea pod we hung inside her incubator.
Our friends 5 month old girl. I never think K is small until we get around all our friends...why do we have so many tall friends? Her dad is 6'9" and mom is 6'1".
I think you can see all six teeth in this one. Two on top and four on bottom.
Do you seriously wonder why we call her "our little old man"? The NICU needs to fire their barbers and get some hair stylists instead. Wendee? Where are you? Save my baby's hair!
5 comments:
What a beautiful lot of photos. Thanks for sharing!
What a joy to see these two precious little ones growing! We keep praying for all of you. much love, G&G
Emily is looking so great! She is beautiful in the pictures. I am glad to hear the good news...and praying that it continues.
Jen Starcevic
Love the photos! Emily looks so much stronger. What an answer to so many prayers-Praise God for His mercy and healing! Shared at communion service this am & so many are so encouraged with her progress--great rejoicing to our great God! Thanks for sharing.
Fun to see her in her hat, booties (I think only she could wear something that small!) and also the Viking shirt. Wonder if Favre/Vikings knew he/they had such a small sized fan!!!
Will keep on praying for her wholeness.
Oh look at Emily - she is so precious and perfect! From my view point - her eyes are beautiful, not buggy! :) We continue to pray. What an inspiring miracle! And you look so much better, good to see you smiling and hear the joy returning to your 'voice'.
Missy H.
Post a Comment