John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

It is definitely time to post a few holiday pics. This is K helping mommy make Grandpa's Christmas card...yes, it was a great bonding time for the two of us. :)

Ok, that's more like it...she just doesn't want to be made to do something. I have no idea where she got that from.

Such a good helper.

She didn't feel well but if it means Grandpa gets to cuddle a little, I guess all is forgiven.

She's still not sure about presents...and her birthday is coming up in three weeks..uh oh.

Never fear, when you don't know what to do with a toy, your cousin is here. I can't wait for K to do this to Em next year!

He's got the look!!

1 comment:

Jamie and Krista said...

Yep, I think the doctors were wrong about K not being contagious since Jayden caught it. He's definitely not "teething." Ha! =)