John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Eating Again

Well we are attacking Emily's lack of eating by attacking what we assume is some constipation...with juice. You should have seen her face when she tasted that for the first time! She got huge bug eyes and couldn't suck fast enough. She even held her own bottle. I have the cutest picture but it is on my small camera and I didn't bring the cord with me so it will have to be posted later.


Anyway, three total ounces over two days was all it took and she has blown out of her diaper twice, so I am happy to report she is unplugged and should start eating soon. Sadly for her, no more juice.



This is just funny. K wants to be outside so bad that she will play in the coldest weather...even if mom dresses her in two coats and a hat. :)

No comments: