The whole eating drama seems to be getting better...she has been eating about 13 or 14 ounces a day for over a week now (a normal baby at her size would eat about 17 but she should be eating 20). It looks like we will get back into the high teens today but it is a first for a while and I hope the start of a new trend.
So some pics for the road...since everyone here says the pics don't do her justice, I am going to assume she is less photogenic than I thought. :) I think that is why I take so many of her sleeping...no bug eyes or glasses to contend with. She is really such a sweetheart that I could care less if any picture comes out.
This is one of those head bands that fell over her eyes while she was playing with her hands...
In Grandma's shoes...
1 comment:
Hi M & B,
Will keep praying for her stabilization, appetite, and growth. She is truly a sweet little girl and the pictures are great.
John and Barb
Post a Comment