John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
12-22 Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
4 comments:
Oh my, look at that little sweetheart! I can not imagine how hard it is for you to not be holding and caressing her! We are standing behind you in prayer, as you know already. Thanks for the pictures of Emily! She is growing!
She has really filled out! Praising God for all the progress EG is making! It's like she is telling us with those precious eyes that she knows we love her and are praying for her. She has and will continue to do her part in this fight for life!! Love seeing her in photos. Thanks for your sharing.
Becky
I have been checking your blog and thinking of all of you! I am sending you a big hug from all of us and praying for baby Emily. She is a fighter just like her Mommy!
Love
Jennifer
Hi Erickson family - My name is Tami Vigesaa, and you don't know me, but I went to school with Jared and worked concessions with Mark (and Micah very briefly)... I saw a link to your blog and read the notes about Emily Grace - and I just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for your family and for your little miracle. The story hits SO close to home as on 8/13/09 we welcomed our own micro-preemie into the world at 24w2d weighing 1lb 14oz. Reading through your struggles was so familiar - like reading our own caringbridge site. Knowing what you are going through, my heart just aches for you! It is such a hard journey - but we know that we serve a God of miracles! Our little Eden came home on 11/13 - her 3 month birthday - and is now approaching 7lbs! There are so many hurdles, so many dips in the rollercoaster ride - and it can make you weary. Let Jesus carry you through :) We will be praying. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. I'm including this link in the event that you can find some helpful info from our similar journey - www.caringbridge.org/visit/edenvigesaa
Post a Comment