John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Sunday, December 20, 2009

11 Months!!! Thanks Mom!!!

This is the second time my mom has made it down to help me out and all told she has been able to spend over a month with me. I cannot express what a HUGE blessing that has been!! Besides everything else she did, just knowing someone I know and trust is 100% here for my daughter takes a huge burden off me! Not to mention the freedom to visit Emily whenever I want.

We did the practice run for pics for K's 11 month pics (tried outfits and different lighting) and never did the real one so this is just a collage of the events. Congratulations my little love!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress! It is so cute! I can't believe Kylie is already 11 months! Auntie Krista loves you Kylie!

Anonymous said...

cutie patootie! love it!

April

doug&margarethe said...

So adorable! That dress is beautiful! I do like the way her "nylons' fit around her ankles!! Reminds me of days past.