We actually arrived early so the kids got to wait patiently for the zoo to open.
J told us to turn around...so we did.
I see three gorillas. This spot has the plexiglass right at the same level as the animals and we were there right when the gorilla came walking up to the glass. You should have seen Emily freak out. First she just backed up a little, then she was behind my leg and soon she was trying to climb up me as fast as she could. It was so cute. She was pretty scared but a good sport about it. I never realized that without depth perception, she probably can't see the plexiglass between her and the giant gorilla walking straight toward her. She makes me laugh and I take the hugs however I can get them. :)
Giant dinosaur eggs.
The sledding hill.
This is K giving me her spider face...she is climbing on one of those giant rope spider webs.
Can you see the similarities between this...
...and this? We don't call her our little monkey for no reason.
IDK what's going on here.
Awww, buddies.
Well, we had several other stops on our journey that I will share later. Hope your day is stupendous! God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment