Hanging out with family last weekend...
This is J's "bugman" outfit and insects...
Can you see Em's outfit? I let her pick it out. She picks what she wants to wear regardless of how it looks together. Hallelujah! At least one of my girls is just like her Mama!
I was watching the girls play tonight and honestly just teared up. When I see them play like this, crazy and fun, as equals, my heart breaks in joy. We were so close to it never being like this. In fact, it shouldn't be like this. But God is good and He has been gracious to us. He has healed Emily and allowed her to play with her sister.
Sometimes I ask God why He didn't let me see one of these days during the dark times...it would have made dealing with the fear, the unknowns and all the doubts so much easier. But in the end I think that would have eliminated faith and what is this whole journey but a test of faith, hope beyond hope and the joy of realizing it was never unfounded?!
Praise God!
2 comments:
hi this is penny. and i just love love love these photos of the kids and gma and gpa. esp. this last one. absolutely precious. good work. and yes we have hope PTL
love these pics but especially the last one!
Post a Comment