Sorry we took so long to keep you in the loop, but the short of it is that God has worked nothing short of what I consider more miracles for Emily. A couple weeks ago, K and I got colds that Em never got and then M got that nasty flu and none of us got sick. God is protecting Emily in amazing ways right now.
I must be pretty dense since God decided He needed to continue to teach me that I have NO control over ANYTHING. Remember how when the fall started, I stayed at home and kept the girls away from anyone with runny noses or anything? Remember how we all got really sick for over a month and Em got mild pneumonia? Yeah.
Since Christmas, we have been out and about and around all kinds of sick people. I have begun going to Bible study and church again and even do my errands and grocery shopping with the girls rather than waiting for M to be up and getting it done while he is here. It is very freeing and my entire perspective on life is much more positive...and Em still hasn't gotten sick. God is in control, when will I ever just rest in that? Well, I am right now. I am not even scared of her getting sick because I know if she does, it was because God planned it.
Anyway, thank you for all your prayers once again!!
This pic is mostly just for my family...they went together to get K a bed set of a girlie monkey and since they all live far away and it was ordered online, they never got to see it, so here it is. Thanks so much, it is adorable and she loves it!!
This is just funny. They are playing 'Ring Around the Rosie' with Em's teacher. K loves it but hates falling down and Em just laughs through it all. According to my professional opinion, Em is exactly a 9 month old...well, at least the same nine month old that K was. I have been updating K's baby book and as I read all the nine month stuff, I felt like I was reading about Em. So developmentally, 9 months.
God Bless!!
1 comment:
Love to hear you are getting out more with the girls. Just keep that perspective because God is in control and He has proved that over and over again in Em's life. He is the Great Physician! Love the pics!
Post a Comment