So I had an interesting day and was recounting this to my brother-in-law when I decided it was funny enough to share.
"I got hit in the face by a crazy bum today!! Not kidding. Please let that sink in. Just read and try to picture me getting clocked by a crazy bum.
Here is the story in full: I was out jogging, minding my own business when I started to catch up to a person on the sidewalk going in the same direction as me. As I looked at the person, I realized I could not tell if it was a boy or girl and that he, she...it looked a little like, well, a crazy bum as well. So, I gave it a wide berth as I knew it could see my shadow and and I didn't want to spook it. I headed to the left. It wandered to the left. So, I jumped to the right and just as I got to it, BAM, both arms came straight out and one of them hit me right in the jaw. "What the...ouch!!!" that was the extent of my intelligent thinking so I turned around and said, "What was that?" in my not so nice, more of a reprimand than a question voice. And the it gave me a little evil grin, started to do a gangster strut and looked down. "Oh my!" I thought and as my shock turned to cautious fear, I turned around to run just a little faster...away.
Do you know how hard it is to keep running after you have been hit in the face??? Good thing I just have a little bit of a soar jaw as I am not entirely sure how I would have processed a serious injury from a bum!"
This after I spent the morning in my first attempt at canning. Yes, you read that right, I went canning with a new friend (the wife of M's partner). Now I have enough supplies to get me through when 'the big one' hits us. :)
God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment