So later today I was holding Em and she would not stop crying and I was staring off trying not to pay attention when I realized I was staring at the toy stroller. Yes, the light went on and so I put her in there and K pushed her all over the house for the next 15 minutes. It was so funny and we only almost tipped twice. K is a good driver! I don't know what Em thought, but she stopped crying. :) I know she looks scared but that is just cause her glasses are off so she has bug eyes.
John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Okay, so K pushes her little stroller all over and puts all kinds of things in it...I have seen dolls, monkeys, fish, little people, and today when the ball showed up, I tried to get a pic.

So later today I was holding Em and she would not stop crying and I was staring off trying not to pay attention when I realized I was staring at the toy stroller. Yes, the light went on and so I put her in there and K pushed her all over the house for the next 15 minutes. It was so funny and we only almost tipped twice. K is a good driver! I don't know what Em thought, but she stopped crying. :) I know she looks scared but that is just cause her glasses are off so she has bug eyes.

So later today I was holding Em and she would not stop crying and I was staring off trying not to pay attention when I realized I was staring at the toy stroller. Yes, the light went on and so I put her in there and K pushed her all over the house for the next 15 minutes. It was so funny and we only almost tipped twice. K is a good driver! I don't know what Em thought, but she stopped crying. :) I know she looks scared but that is just cause her glasses are off so she has bug eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
whatever it takes, girl! I would totally do the same thing.
Cute!!
Post a Comment