John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Gracie

Emily is overall doing the same. We are having up days and down days but nothing dramatic. They are currently working under the theory that a lot of her breathing issues are pain related. The problem is that when she is working so hard that they give her the morphine to calm her down, her blood pressure drops and they have to give her fluids and that whole process starts over again. In good news, her brain scan show no bleeding on the brain. PTL!!

We are both still sick and won't be able to visit for a couple more days. April is here for a week and helping out immensely. I am extra glad since my mom was here for a long time and then I had M helping. Only two days on my own and I barely slept, started bleeding and got really down on life. I guess I just need other people to help me fight off all the thoughts and emotions right now.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Becky, over the weekend we caught up with some friends. Their eldest son is just going into Grade 10 -- he was born at 26 weeks and is a lovely, smart young man who loves playing various sports. This is my prayer for Emily -- that she will grow up as healthy as Jere is.

And also, because I pray for you during the day over on this side of the world, and you have lots of people praying for you in the States, you and EG are covered in prayer virtually 24 hours a day!

Love,
Lauren.