John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Oops
Well I was totally wrong about what they were doing. The tube they were removing last night was her chest tube...the one to drain her lungs. Instead, this is just another bad day for my kid. Her oxygen is back up to 85% and her pressure is up just as high, she is back on blood pressure medication and she just refuses to be weaned from the vent. Sorry to get your hopes up (and mine). All I want is to get on here one day and tell you all some good news...permanent good news. Hope it happens soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, so sorry! We're still praying for Emily throughout the day.
I'm sorry too. Also still praying for complete healing for Emily. Have you gotten to hold her? I suppose not as she is still hooked up to so many tubes..and your colds are done now? Praying that is so. Hugs to you all.
Lord, thank you that your healing hand is on precious Emily. Thank you that you are in complete control, and that you have the perfect plan for her life.
I ask that you would overwhelm Micah and Becky with your peace that passes understanding. Wrap your mighty arms around them.
In your powerful name, Jesus. Amen.
Post a Comment