John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Friday, December 11, 2009

Ventilator

I went in today and was able to see Emily for a few minutes...they were doing surgery on another baby in her room so I had to leave after just 20 minutes. BUT it was good to see her. She is quite gaunt so I didn't take any pics (plus all the lights were on for the surgery so they had her covered up)...will do later.

The reason I am writing is mostly to ask for your prayer once again. They are going to try to take her off her vent tonight. She is not technically ready for this but they want to try so that they can get her out of this cycle of pain, morphine, low blood pressure, fluids, etc. Please pray she will be able to breathe on her own and we can move on with the job of growing and getting better.

1 comment:

doug&margarethe said...

Praying for Emily and you. God is faithful. Keep trusting Jesus! He is our strength and shield.