John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Sunday, August 18, 2013

First Look Wedding

Well, we spent the weekend at my cousin's wedding...I haven't even sorted through all my pics yet but we are headed home tomorrow so I thought I would give you a "first look" of the photos just in case I get home and decide I don't want to go through them anymore. :-) Of course the real cuteness is in my baby girls - the flowergirls.




Ok, this is my fav of K.



When Em got her dress on, she said, "Wook at my wedding dwess!  I am Belle!  I sit wike Belle!" and she sat down like so on the ground.









I promise there will actually be pictures of my cousin and the wedding (at least one :-)), but you all know I have just a couple to go through so this might take a couple posts.  God Bless!!

1 comment:

The Erickson Family said...

The girls are just beautiful! God is good!