John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Friday, December 02, 2011

Long Lost Friend

Well we finally got our camera back! Yipee! It took longer than it was supposed to but they fixed a LOT of little things on it and I was so grateful that I decided the time was worth it.

Our first order of business was a picture for the Christmas card. These are K's first photos...she was in charge of the remote. Em didn't really understand what we were doing so we didn't get smiles out of her but at least she is looking up. :)






Did I mention that K took most of these pics?




Around the house we have been having a lot of fun. Finally! Em showing she knows how to clean the floors!


We made "chocolate pretzels" for a party we went to...K is a really good cook. I know this isn't cooking but she literally makes the pancakes now. If she was big enough to get to all the ingredients, I could sit on the couch.



It is funny...everyone keeps asking me how we are doing with all the winds down here and even though we live in the windiest town in the whole area, we haven't had any wind. :) In fact, we decided to rake this week.



Em didn't so much understand...so she went and played.



Eventually K joined her...she told me they were hiding from the airplane...later we went into the playhouse and had three birthday parties, with cake and then she went to the store and bought me two princess computers...it was an enjoyable morning...if only I had two princess computers to show for it!!


But in good K form, she came back to help me finish up.


M has moved the weights back into the living room so K keeps asking me if I want to work out with her...


And now Em wants to try too...she is strong but not quite as strong as her older sister...won't be long though! Poor K!! :)


Well, it has been fun and I hope this finds you all healthy and happy! Have a great day and God Bless!!

No comments: