This is the lake that is less than two miles from my parent's house...and people really wonder why we want to live up here...in the trees? With lakes? Where there is more green than gray? Really? :)
Oh, and this was the kitchen I left...
Oh yeah, we went to the blacksmith demonstration down the street. That was pretty cool and I think the boys learned a lot.
A better shot of one side of the street.
Let's see, at the park with some of our old friends.
We find it funny to compare kids with these friends...they had two girls like we did only they are 6'9" and 6'1" tall and M and I are 5'9" and 5'3"...their youngest is seven months old and even though it's hard to tell because she doesn't stand up straight yet, she is only a couple of inches shorter than Em.
And their oldest just turned two...K will be three next month. :) If you needed to see both extremes, there you have it!
My little princess in her sweatshirt and dress while climbing a rock wall at the park. I love it that she has both sides!
Daddy and his little girl.
And now back to activities at the house...
The boys made Christmas breakfast for us all...
M told me the other day that he knows he has girls cause he picked up a Minnie Mouse mug and never even noticed that he was using a big, pink mug until someone tried to make fun of him about it. :) So I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone that he is holding a princess umbrella while smiling at his daughter...
Just a classic Emmy shot.
And another one...
So cute
Riding my uncle
Auntie MoMo and two of her other nieces.
I had to take a pic of my parents for the church directory but thought it was cute, minus the boring background. :)
And so we took one of us.
That was our awesome Christmas vacation and the girls were great! 10 hours in the car and not even crying...until we got home when I heard, "I don't wanna go to MY house! I want to go to Nana's house!" It was 10pm and K hadn't slept yet. We had a lot of fun and other than being jealous of my own parents because they get to live where we want to, it was great! :)
God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment