Our resident "pied piper"...yep, she finds a stool, puts it in the middle of the floor, climbs up on it and plays her flute. She is very serious about it too! No smiles, just serious playing. Then she stops and carefully gets down, claps for herself and walks off. Crazy girl!!
Today we went on skype with my parents and Em opened her birthday present while they watched. Well, what really happened was that Emmy stared at the box until big sister got permission to help her out...
She did well giving it back to Em to try it,
but in the end, it became a joint effort. It was cute even though I have no idea what was going through her tiny little mind - "Am I going to get in trouble for ripping this? or simply, "What IS this thing in my lap?" She didn't get it so it's a good thing she has a big sister to help her this year.
We don't do halloween but our friends do and these guys came by to show us their costumes. Adorable little family!!
Another day, another opportunity to dress up...just wait til she sees what we found for Christmas!! Oh, and I was informed today that, "those not my dess (dreess)-up clothes, those my dacing (dancing) clothes!"
So when I take these girls around together on errands, I spend the day explaining that, no, I do not have triplets!!
M and I were having tea and coffee the other day when K walked in looking like this and informing us that she needed to "fix daddy". Look at that wrench sticking straight out front! :) Ha! She is getting funnier by the day...oh, and testier too! She is pretty sure she is in charge so we have many a battle every day, re-establishing me as the authority figure. We get it figured out sometime just before bed and then she goes to sleep...where she forgets everything she has ever learned in this area. Convenient! Ahhh!!! :)
Our other little diva just learned to walk in her high heel shoes. She was so proud of herself (and honestly, so was I!!). She looks a lot more like mommy the way she walks, not so much like sister who could probably do an obstacle course in them.
Well, we are about to get inundated by boys for the weekend so I better sign off. Have a great day and may God's blessings pour out on your every move!
No comments:
Post a Comment