Z showed up with two pairs of matching boots and K couldn't have been more excited...pink, soft boots AND they match Z!!! WOW! Once again I ask, "How did I get girls???" This is watching the honey presentation...
...afterwards, we were supposed to taste the honey and K said, "No! That belongs to the bees!" Yes, I am guilty of letting her watch the Bee Movie. Apparently she hasn't watched the end.
Oh and yes I chopped her hair off...it was wet and I got a lot more than I wanted and then she wouldn't let me trim the front. Don't worry, A's mom came over the next day and fixed it 'as best she could'. At least now it lays right and looks okay from the front. This...not so much.
So I found her hat before we took any more pics. :) This is in the hay maze.
"Where are you Mom?"
Then it was on to feeding the animals...
And maze number two...
...which lead to a pumpkin patch where each kid got to choose one pumpkin to take home. Of course K finds the "cute, baby pumpkin". She would have been happy with that until she saw her friends find bigger ones.
And, of course, Emmy found the biggest pumpkin she could lift.
We then headed onto the back of a tractor for a hay ride.
Z was scared the whole way...it's funny to have her being the cautious one all the sudden. A and K have always been the 'sissies', as I call them. Now suddenly the younger two are branching out and the oldest is getting cautious. It's so fun to watch things change all the time with these guys!
Everywhere Emmy goes, she makes new friends. That nice lady holding her just took to her and watched her nearly everywhere we went. In unfamiliar environments, K clings to my leg (unless A and Z are there) and Emmy stands still til she finds someone to hold her hand and then she is off to the races to go everywhere she can go.
Looking into the valley from the hayride.
A showing me her pirate face...yeah, I'm not seeing it either. :)
As much of the group as was still together by the end...
We were hanging out talking and the girls decided to go sit on these steps. I thought it was hilarious to try to imagine what the conversation must be to create this series of looks...
Hmmm...they look like such serious little girls! Have a great day! God Bless!!
2 comments:
oh you should publish these of the three girls. they are way tooooo much and how I laughed!! made my day after a crummy night at work. loved all the expressions and great pics of the kids. tusen tak.
Loved the pics Becky. The girls are so precious! What different personalities! I too was thinking about the three girls on the steps. They are into relationships, talking, etc. Now if this were 3 boys (just ask M) they'd be there a few seconds and then off to do something!!
June
Post a Comment