It's been pretty busy around here so I think installments over the next couple days are in order. :) This week, we went for a hike to some pretty falls with some of our friends.
Such a cute little poser! This was her first hike and she didn't really think she could do it. Her parents kept pushing her and by the time we made it to the falls, she had that excited, "I did something I didn't think I could do" air about her. :)
A fence? Yes, we live in SoCal...
G was so excited about her new-found ability to hike, she had Dad take off and do some rock climbing with her.
Our version of rock climbing...
Little blue eyes couldn't stay out of the water...
Very funny, Mommy!!
Mommy's favorite
We spent most of our time throwing rocks in the creek. Why this is so entertaining I have no idea. I did learn that Emmy was born knowing how to throw correctly. Thank goodness! We have been trying to teach K to throw right for a very long time and unless we remind her, she still tends to throw very awkwardly...almost sidearm. Crazy girl!
This is just the area around us. I thought this was a nice view so I took it.
This is Emmy doing her best imitation of K. K and I tend to walk around the house holding things as microphones and singing at the top of our lungs. So when Em walked out in her ballerina pajamas with her hat on backwards, holding a microphone and sounding more like a rapper than a vocalist, I had to snap the photo before she quit!
This is one of my favorite things they do and since they are usually fighting instead of sharing, I cherish it even more! K knows all these books by heart, so she is actually reading to Em.
I hope you have a wonderful day! God Bless!
1 comment:
Love the pics. Cute one of Em and M! Also the one of the girls reading..like K shoes on backwards? The girls are getting so much bigger.
Post a Comment