Well, the girls and I left for MN about a week ago. We are still here, although headed back soon, but we have internet so I thought I would start the updates now while K takes a nap...
This is what we looked like traveling. I had Em in the backpack, K in the stroller, and a car seat on top of my carry-on...all in a day's work.
K having a snack before we got on the plane.
We got a portable DVD player to make life easier for long trips...K loves it!
We got 'lucky' and had an extra seat for both flights. The second flight was completely full except for the one seat next to me. What? No one wants to sit next to the mom with two toddlers?
We arrived and went to M's aunt and uncle's house...playing t-ball.
...and swung on a swing...
...spending time with their third cousin...
Then we headed to April's parent's place as we hopped and skipped a little more on our way up to her house.
K is jealous of Em's Elmo suit and so she wore it this day...with her pretty princess shoes.
Just showing off some pretty flowers.
K decided she needed to wear my shoes so I stole a pic.
Cooling off in a roaster.
Finally to April's place where we could chill and relax and read a little.
God Bless!!
1 comment:
We are missing those little girls (and their mom) and the beautiful green of MN! But looks like you are having a great time.
Post a Comment