John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Friday, July 15, 2011

Last MN Installment

Well, we have made it to the last installment of the photos from our MN girls' vacation. These last photos are just of hanging out at A and E's place (where we stayed)...


A's Wednesday morning breakfast group. They were great, but I don't miss teenagers yet. :)



Emmy was not the world's greatest traveler this time around...she is just in an awkward stage where she doesn't want to sleep in the car but nothing entertains her either. She was pretty cranky so I took a photo.




E's shirt reads, "I'm not big, you're just small." Perfect!



Going out on a picnic...or at least that is what she is trying to tell us.


Playing XBox together...at least he found someone to play with him!


A's mom lent us some clothes that A used to wear...this is the '70's outfit'.


We went to the lake...well, these two went for a walk.






We have pics of K doing this one year ago and they look much the same...pure joy! :-)




K licked my face and I freaked out so then she thought it was a super funny game...


It was a great trip, mostly thanks to all of A's help. Thanks for a week without sleep A! We are home now. I'm exhausted and the girls don't seem to remember a single rule at our house, so it feels like we are starting from ground zero. Other than that, we are going to a couple drs appts, cleaning and repacking for the family reunion. Hope your summer is going well! God Bless!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you too! Thanks again for coming!
Auntie A