Yeah, that's the best we got. :) We went for some pig tails in Em's hair but she needs a little more up there to really get anything cute out of it!
I told Nana K didn't have any dresses so she made these for the girls. So cute!
I am so glad K is generally now looking at the camera and giving me smiles!
Really, this was the funniest picture of all!
Check out her fingers...the grass was wet so she was picking the eggs up with only two fingers. :)
They made two different egg hunts...ironically, the little ones all grabbed a couple and then stayed under the awning and left the rest of the eggs in the grass! (They did finally let the big kids get the rest of them).
Em grabbed these well hidden ones.
But couldn't figure out why they needed to go in the bag.
Once she got two, she just walked around shaking them and could care less about getting more.
Yeah, this was just to show Em's hair...no hair spray but it stayed straight up until her next bath!
Mmmmmm, chocolate.
Making kissing sounds with Poppy.
The day before was beautiful! So we went to the beach...this was Em's maiden voyage in the backpack. She loved it, so we are looking for another one. Almost time to start trying to camp with the girls!! :)
On our way...
Dumping water in the can so she can water the castles again...she's been talking about the beach since we went the last time. She LOVES it!!
This is my kid who wouldn't walk barefoot ever and now she's out in the water and won't wear shoes in general unless I make her. (I know it looks like she is all alone, don't panic, I cropped Daddy out...he is standing right next to her).
Being Em, she took a look at the sand...
Hope your Easter was marvelous and you were reminded once again of the sacrifice Christ made for us on the cross. What a great God that He would humble himself to do for us what we could never do for ourselves. Glad He wants us in heaven with Him that much!! We serve a good God. God Bless!
2 comments:
Hey M and B (and K and E!)
So fun to get caught up with you guys here... your girls are looking more and more beautiful each time we see pics! Makes us miss you all the more!
Know that you are well loved from Central China!!
I love this post! I realize I don't sign in to blogger very often to leave comments, but we anxiously await every update and love getting to watch the girls grow. I love K's umbrella in the rain, I love how she picks up the wet eggs with two carefully placed fingers, and I love how she loves the beach now! I love E's focus on the eggs and how she doesn't want to put them in a bag, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pigtails!!! So adorably cute!
We miss you guys, and are looking forward to spending time together this summer!
-Kari and Brent
Post a Comment