John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Working Out with Dad

Remember how I told you K was smaller than all the other kids? Well we had her two year check up today and I couldn't have been more correct. She is 32 inches tall, which puts her in the 10% for height and 23.7 pounds, which puts her in the 15% for weight. My little cutie is a very accurate statement!

She decided today that she needed to workout with Dad using her own bands. :)



I guess this is just another example of why it would have been good to wait to have Em...I tried to tell them in the NICU that expecting Em to get to the 30% before she left was unreasonable, but if I could have given them the information above, I might have gotten somewhere!

God Bless!!

No comments: