Emily is doing very well on her new diet and I even spotted some cellulite and a roll at the top of her thighs today. If you look carefully, you can see a double chin forming. :)
She is suddenly 'crawling'. It is not up on her hands and knees, but she gets wherever she wants to go with a combination of army crawling, rolling and lunging from a crawl position. She is very active and in that frustrated stage of knowing what she wants but not being able to do it. She's not even close to sitting but that is due to the continued stiffness in her leg muscles. I know she will crawl in the traditional manner before she sits, we'll see about walking. You know how she is making her own charts for growth? Well, I guess she is also making her own developmental path.
Oh and the obligatory eating of the ladybug.
Everyone keeps asking how I am doing...yeah, not sure how to answer that. Basically the way it goes is that anything that rubs up against my skin (including the seams of clothes) causes a red rash to develop and then I itch and if I scratch it, I get a welt that goes away in an hour or so. And this has been going on for about a week. Today seemed a little better and it was the first time I haven't just been irritated all day. So I am hoping the new 'diet' (eating only food I have eaten all my life and prepared in my own kitchen) is kicking in and kicking out the allergy. I still have no idea what caused it and am a little nervous to find out. I also run out of medicine tomorrow so that will be the real test of whether it was a passing problem or if I have to get more serious about figuring out what is wrong.
Otherwise, just trying to keep two little girls entertained while staying out of the heat of summer. K is teething again so I have been going for walks in the evenings just to keep the fussies away...yep, it's still over a hundred when I go but the sun is low and the wind keeps them cool, plus both girls stop crying withing ten minutes, so it is worth the sweat.
2 comments:
Oh so very cute; and TWO chins...great sign! They are definitely the cutest girls on the planet!
Yay, Emmers! She's starting to look a little like her uncle Jared :-) What a little cutie!
Post a Comment