Anyway, I am still catching up on pics from the vacation so here is Saturday...we had a track reunion for those who could make it and it was good times had by all.
We started by watching those who wanted to compete in the local triathlon...it starts with a swim...
...and then a bike...
...and then ends with a run. I love this pic cause the girl in the foreground is one of my teammates and the red blur in the background is another one...and the chase is on!
These two got first and second in their age group. Congrats guys!
And this is the four girls who finished the race.
Cheering them on from a much better view than mom's shoulders, that's for sure!
And then we went to the park for a meal and time to chat. This is my coach from college.
That big guy in the basketball shirt was a 30 week preemie of one of my teammates. He's two now and so big, it gives me great joy!
Eric was so awesome with K, it was the only reason I got to visit as much as I did. Thanks big guy!
Coach brought some free Sioux gear for us so it seemed a little like Christmas too.
I didn't get pics of everyone, so I will find have to find them on FB or if any of you got pics I am missing, please email them to me. Glad I got to see all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment