John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Friday, July 16, 2010

Chillin' in MN

Well, we made it to MN...and had an awesome and very relaxing time up at the cabin! I am in a hurry, so sorry not much elaboration, just pics.
Oh, except my top 10 list...top 10 things I LOVE about MN:
1. GREEN!!!
2. TREES!!!
3. Birds that aren't crows.
4. Traffic...the complete lack-there-of
5. Signs are written in English...ONLY in English.
6. Everythings clean, no trash or grafitti
7. Did I mention GREEN?!?!
8. I don't have to look at the ground when I walk around. People look me in the eye, smile, and sy "hi".
9. Pulling up old pics of friends...memories, memories, memories:-)
10. Completely surrounded by family and friends...lots of love.













No comments: