And of course, a few pics of us.
The groomsmen
I know it isn't good of K, but it is so cute of the brothers, I just have to include it.

This little cutie pie was the flower girl.
Yep, that's my new sister-in-law! Yeehaw!!
M's Grandma and Grandpa
Everyone decided to take pics every time I needed to feed Em, so there are quite a few with me like this...
Uncle Mark and K
Hanging out waiting for more pics
Family pic
Another family pic including Great-Grandma and Grandpa

Em finally got her pink dress on...yes, the girls were matching. No, I never thought I would do that...now that I have two of them, I think it is about the cutest thing on the planet and until they tell me otherwise, I will continue. Thanks Grandma E for keeping the dream alive! (She made them, for those who didn't get that).
Yes, I forgot to say anything about my daughter's beauty mark she aquired at the cabin...there it is. I have no idea when she got it, it was a huge goose egg two days prior to the wedding...she cries about things like grass between her toes, but apparently painful falls don't get a second blink...thank you my child.
I always have to enlist help with two girls and just me so during the ceremony, it was Auntie G's turn. The Erickson's are AWESOME about helping out and I just want to thank all of them for just taking the girls and playing with them, holding them, and generally loving on them the whole weekend.
It was a nice day...and then the clouds rolled in...look at the difference in color. From the time they kissed until Grandpa announced them, it got dark. By the time we walked to the reception hall (400ft away), it was downpouring. Perfect timing if you ask me. Plus it cooled it off.
Father of the bride dances with my little girl.
Making wheat gum...yes, that means taking wheat and chewing it until it turns into gum. It was so tasty, I think you should all try it.
My father-in-law with three of his girls.
And our family of one million is now a family of one million and two. God Bless!!
2 comments:
So fun to see your pictures! I especially love Uncle Jim with a pink backpack in hand :) and the big family picture. It was great to see you, play with your girls, and FINALLY meet Emily! I'm still smiling!
Post a Comment