John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's Been Crazy

Sorry it took so long but it's been a little busy around here. :) (Isn't life always?) We found out M has bronchitis (please pray Em doesn't get it) and Em's apnea monitor has been going off non-stop for four days and I can't convince the rental company that it is the monitor and not me putting the leads on wrong. Seriously? I spent five months in the NICU and I can't put leads on right?!? Anyway, I haven't gotten much sleep and today they are finally coming out to fix/replace it.

BUT, the big news is that this past weekend was our nephew's baptism so the girls and I decided to make a weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's out of it. Eating grapes off the counter...what fun.



This one spent the entire weekend sleeping on one person or another.



Sunday was the big day. Cousins walking to the church with Uncle J/Dad...I think this might be my favorite pic. :)



B's other Grandparents



Some friends



And of course the big event...B getting baptized.



That's one proud Grandpa!



Oddly enough, I didn't really get any pics of Em so this will have to do.



More friends. It was a really good day. We had three happy babies and three happy toddlers, the weather was perfect, the food was good and of course, the ceremony went off without a hitch. My only regret was we didn't get a pic of the four cousins together...the boys were so cute, all matching and so were my girls...oh well, next time.





Awww...so tuckered out!



Monday, after a couple visits with some of the people working with Emily, my Grandpa came out for a visit.



And this is for my mom...she bought me a swing to sit on the porch with Emily while K plays in the back yard. It is great! In this instance, K was playing in the pool and then decided to come sit on my lap...of course.



God Bless!!

2 comments:

doug&margarethe said...

Thanks for posting Brady's special day! Great photos. You captured the day so well and of the cousins. Can't wait to see you all. Had a good phone call with my brother this pm who told me to make sure I looked at your post. Glad I did! Keep healthy.

Beth said...

I loved reading your blog. Jini gave me the name of it. You take such great pictures and I loved reading all that you have shared. What an amazing testimony God is working in your lives. HE is so GOOD! I hope you all feel better soon.