She is so small (10.0 pounds, 23 inches and too small for size zero shoes) that she is still not on the growth charts...but then again, our girl wasn't made to fit into any normal charts so I guess it shouldn't surprise us.
And our sweet, little angel sleeping away...we are most definitely losing the pacifier vs thumb battle with this one.
We had an appt at the hospital yesterday so I went ahead and took her in to the NICU so she could see her nurses. Everyone was very happy to see how well she is doing and of course to coo over the tiny baby with the glasses.
5 comments:
She is SO ADORABLE!! Love seeing your updates :). love, Esther Thompson
Awww, that picture of her sleeping is just the sweetest thing ever! She is so beautiful!
I am glad everyone at IICU was so happy about her progress, sounds great. She is truly a beautiful little girl.
John and Barb
She is like a tiny china doll with those long eyelashes. What a sweetie. Great to see her so healthy and big, relatively speaking.
Emily is so precious! Love the photos! I know how happy I would be seeing a former patient and then to see how well she is doing now. Can't wait to see and hold her in mid-July!
Post a Comment