John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Monday, June 21, 2010

Footprints

So I was making a card for Daddy for Father's Day and I decided to take the girl's foot and hand prints as a cute accent. Well, I got one of each but started to look at the prints from when they were born. How amazing!

The top prints are K (pink when she was born and black now) and the bottom are Emily's (black when born and pink now). The funny thing? Emily now is the exact same size as K when she was born. And K was not a big girl...six pounds when she came home from the hospital. Em is 10 pounds now but she has tiny little hands and feet.





Yes, that's a penny. You know Em's hands were tiny since these prints always look bigger than their hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi M & B,

Very cute thought to use a penny as
a comparison, what tiny hands and feet.
John and Barb