John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Em's First Overnights

So we decided we needed a break from here and drove in to Grandma and Grandpa E's place for a couple nights. It was so relaxing! M and I went on a date Monday night and I actually got to the point where I completely forgot about my kids and my life for a couple hours. I can't believe what a relief it was just to not be stressed for a few hours! Other than my mom, they are the first people to fly solo with Em and they did a great job! Thanks guys!

Tuesday we went a little south to visit some friends for the day and apparently the only time I took any pics was at the park and their place. :) I like taking pics with our point and shoot until I get home and see the quality...sorry.

Oh, I almost forgot...Wednesday morning Em started tracking!!! I put the cell phone in front of her face and she looked at it and followed it across the room. As far as we know, this is the first time she has shown real signs of seeing anything!!! PTL!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi M & B, how exciting! We will keep praying that the visual system keeps "hooking up" and that she continues "tracking"!

John and Barb

amy lazicki said...

great news! i really love the glasses on her :-)

doug&margarethe said...

Great answer to prayer about Em tracking! PTL!!! love the glasses. K is as cute as ever! So glad you could get away for a date evening.