John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Friday, April 30, 2010
In a Groove?
I certainly hope so...K got up late today so all of her meals landed right when Emily needed to eat. This has been very hard for me to adjust to since I still have to feed K the messy stuff. But today, we managed - in a minimally stressful manner - to get all three of us fed at three different meal times...I think I might have grown a third arm since Em requires my attention and both my hands to eat. :) This is the downside to M's schedule, I don't have help at any meal or in the evenings...ah, but I cannot complain...when he IS home, he is SO helpful and he has taken on some of the cleaning to help me out. I married an amazing man, that's for sure! We also managed a walk, the park and a workout while Dad was up. It was a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You'll be a pro at having two kids and balancing a good schedule by the time I deliver! You'll have to give me tips on how you do it! I'll have breakfast and lunches alone while J is at work. Hang in there...you're a good Mommy!
this photo is so cute. K looks like such a good sister.
Post a Comment