(Yeah, M here. B misunderstood me and did not put in the last pic of when I got to see her. EG fell asleep on me and was so peaceful, I told the nurse to take a pic. That was the pic I was refering too)!
I know very few of you know how small K was when she was born but she was 6 pounds even and she was in preemie clothes for the first several weeks of her life. So I was rearranging the nursery (to fit two babies :) ) and I saw these. They are her prints from when we got her home. The black ones are Emily's the same number of days after she was born. Em's look tiny next to K's but K's look tiny next to a 'normal' sized baby. I know we weren't designed to have big babies, but this is out of control. :)

Another interesting fact is that according to Emily's size, they estimated her gestational age at 24 weeks, 3 days. When they completed a battery of tests based on everything from flexibility to muscular development, she came out at 26 weeks and 0 days...SO they compromised at 25 weeks and 0 days. And THAT is where we got her estimated gestational age from.
3 comments:
M must have blinked and missed the blog from a week earlier! :)
I saw the photos previously...
Look how tiny those prints are! Wow...and Kylie's were little. We will continue to pray for Me-Me-Me. That is what Jayden calls her when I show him pictures of your blog. =)
Post a Comment