John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Getting Ready

Grandma and Grandpa came out to help get ready for K's first birthday party tomorrow. They cleaned my house and raked my yard...what good in-laws!

K is turning into such a good 'helper'.

Just look at her smash those leaves down! Good thing she has that belly to help out! For those in the midwest, yes, we are raking leaves in January...I would say sorry but more so I feel wonderful that the only snow I see all year is on the mountains around us. I get a great sense of satisfaction knowing I won't have any more frozen eye lids, ears, fingers, toes...you get the idea! :)

Hey, you can't open that til tomorrow!

1 comment:

doug&margarethe said...

Have a great 1st Birthday, Kylie. Looks like you have taught her well how to rake, clean, and help with yard work!! Did she get to roll in the leaves? Maybe she will have to come and join David D next year here?! Such fun! Enjoy the party with family. Hope she got our pkg too.