John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eye surgery tonight.

Please pray for Emily as the dr just called to let me know they did another eye exam and something is very wrong so they are going to go in tonight with the laser and try to fix it. I really don't know anything yet as they will update me and get my consent when I get in there this afternoon but I wanted to get everyone praying before this happens. Please specifically pray against severe vision loss and blindness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, We pray several times a day for Emily. I am so glad to have gotten this link from Carol. Didn't know about eye surgery until today. Will pray that the laser surgery is exactly right. Uncharted ground for this neuropsychologist.

With our love and prayers,
John and Barb

doug&margarethe said...

praying..

Grandpa Jim said...

We're praying and so are many of our praying members. The Lord is in charge and we are so thankful for all that He has been doing and is continuing to do in EG's life. We're also praying that you will have a sense of peace that this is God's way of bringing healing to EG's eyes.
With much love and prayers,