This is going to be a quick update because we will know more tomorrow. Emily Grace's gases seem to have gotten a little better today and the nurse said she was doing a lot better today. They will do an x-ray on her stomach tomorrow morning to see if there is anything wrong with her intestines.
Keep praying for her and us. We are still having difficulty dealing with these emotional roller coaster rides and each day poses new challenges.
4 comments:
We keep praying for EG and both of you MANY times a day! There's a song,"I'll just keep trusting my Lord.." which reminds us where to place our trust and cares..yes, the roller coaster of emotions has sure been your way of life since 11-06 and it may continue that way for a time but Jesus will be with each step of the way. May you be encouraged & carried by Him each moment! love & prayers.
Yes, thinking of you often throughout the day and praying for you every time.
Just wanting you to know we are praying for you guys here in Minnesota too - our preemie (7 weeks early) Tommy is now 18 and such a blessing to us. I pray that Emily will be that to you too, even in your present struggles.
In His love,
Cheryl Olsen (Marilyn's 2nd cousin)
Continuing to pray for all of you! And I'm thinking of you all the time in fact I had a wonderful dream the other night about your family camping, there was much joy! heidi p
Post a Comment