John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We're Back...

It was a nice, long trip to the midwest but since I have a lot to post, we'll do it in parts...





Step 1: Mark's Wedding in Iowa



I told K to make sure she was good birth control for her uncle so she willingly obliged.


The "Four Generations" picture.




April came down to get me and to watch K during the wedding. Good thing too! She was a great help cause...


...apparently my kid is allergic to the entire state of Iowa!! Look at those eyes!



She had a ROUGH time...we discovered that the little girl did in fact inherit all of her father's genes...even the ones we didn't want her to get. Yeah, yeah, if anyone else tries to tell me that "she's too young for allergies" consider yourself virtually smacked. This is my kid in Iowa...



...this is less than 24 hours later in MN.



We got one dance in before we left to put the little one to bed.

1 comment:

Leppard said...

Great shots. Bec I REALLY like your hair in these pictures. I am not sure what is different but it looks fabulous. Styling momma.