John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Around Fergus

We straight wore ourselves out going all over Fergus...April and K doing the "5-point stretch".

At the otter...

This is the lake where M proposed to me.

K was scared by the branch...I think...not that dad proposed to mom here.

These steps are where I sat, although it was the dead of winter and all this was white and cold.

The longest covered bridge in MN.

Chillin with Uncle Eric

K's first track meet...she's in there somewhere...it was cold!!

K likes Fergus I guess.

The flags were out all over town...I thought it was for me but I heard it might have been for a fallen hero.

This is in honor of my brother...always proud of you Ben!!

City Hall and my attempt at artsy pics.

This is where M went to HS.

1 comment:

Jim and Marilyn said...

Hey, it's really fun to see "home" again! We are so glad that you had such a fun time in FF- we do miss our lake and also the walk of flags. Any holiday always held such a festive atmosphere in that small town.