
This is April's husband Eric...no Kylie didn't shrink...he is really that big...she loved him too as he is good around kids...a useful skill when you are a dr.

The funniest part about having tons of kids around is getting them all to look at the camera for a picture...this is how most of them came out. :)

Since most of you don't know these people I will give a brief track history...these are track and cross-country teammates from college and their kids. We were very successful while we were there as witnessed by the fact that I believe everyone pictured is an All-American (finished in the top 8 at the national meet) and most of them more than once.

Missy with her daughters...she ran the hurdles and 4x400m.

Jackie and her two boys...she ran the 800m and was on the cross country team that got second in the nation.

Katie and her daughter...she ran the mile and was on our second place CC team.

Heidi and my kid...she ran the 400m and the 4x400m.

This is a bunch of us plus Heidi M (cross-country team) who will have a child in three months.

This is Casey and her son, but she was on the BB team and they only won the national title back-to-back-to-back. I just want to say she was our roommate during the first one so it probably just wore off form us onto her...:).

Jess W with my kid again...she did the 400m and 4x400m.

Carolyn and her son...many of you will remember that she moved down to LA the same time I did but is now back in MT...she was CC All-American.

Oh, and April was All-American in CC and the 1500m and I did it in CC, 1500m, mile and 800m. Good times people!
And these are April's parents whom I got to know pretty well after four years of meets and vacations with their daughter...great people!

No comments:
Post a Comment