Before we move too fast past Hawaii and into the Holidays, I have a couple more fun posts to get in here. One of the nights we were there, we decided to have a family fun night and the theme was "Wacky". So, we dressed up wacky...
(I have been thinking of finding a funny Christmas picture, this made me laugh and may have won the competition without a fight, so don't laugh too hard, you might see this in a card coming your way soon...if I remember before it's too late). :-)
We even made wacky faces out of our food.
The only hitch was Em burning her arm on the hot spaghetti sauce. Poor baby! It turned out to be pretty gnarly and she spent the rest of the trip out of the salty sea water, but she is so tough, she just kept going - that night and the rest of the vacation.
Auntie MoMo won the first game - we used the Minute to Win It games (I am totally doing this with my teenagers, it was a ton of fun!). This is the oreo game...get it from your forehead to your mouth...no hands.
We did penny stacking games...
...m and m moving games...
...and even shake your booty games. We did learn that the ping pong ball games need lots of balls or they just aren't fun, but the dancing games are worth every second.
It was a good time had by all and now I have a whole new set of ideas for my small group as well as our family nights - themes!!
He he. Dessert - rice crispy treat turkey legs.
Good times! God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment